What is a Financial Coach?
A Financial Coach is a person or someone:
- passionate about personal finance
- focused on empowering financial growth to help clients identify and apply healthy financial habits
- dedicated to bridging clients' gaps between financial knowledge and skill application
- interested in your well-being and your financial ability to focus on the money win
- committed to working with clients where they are to identify, past, current, and future affects a clients' money
- devoted to building financial plans and / or setting goals for budgets, debts, and financial literacy
A Financial Coach is similar to a sports coach in teaching the knowledge and skills needed to play the sports game (e.g., basketball, soccer, football, baseball, etc.). In the case of personal finance, clients gain the knowledge and skills needed to win with their money by creating healthy habits that improve overall financial performance. A Financial Coach encourages and empowers you from the sidelines similar to a sports coach, just a different game.
How do I know if I need a Financial Coach?
You can benefit from a Financial Coach if:
- You are struggling with the basics of money management
- You don't yet have 6 months of expenses set aside in savings
- You have debt (including a car payment)
- You have other obstacles keeping you from managing your finances well
- You feel like or someone has told you that you have a bad relationship with money
- You feel like your money is not working for you like you desire
- You are not already saving for retirement and or your kids' college
Need to be held Accountability?
Our number one job is to empower our clients one budget, one plan, one legacy, at a time. Because you cannot change your past, we are here to help you assess strengths and weaknesses so that you can alter your financial future positively. We aim to empower you to take control of your money and learn ways to unleash your financial potential. While the potential for all our clients is limitless, we encourage our clients to hone in on realistic approaches to gaining control of their finances.
Financial Principles a Foreign Language to You?
Financial Coaching is about teaching you how to win with your money. Teaching you basic financial principles that help you understand your relationship with your money will help you define and build your own legacy. We are not here to judge you, but to encourage you to reach your full financial potential. Unfortunately, we still live in an age where money and finances are taboo subjects. Our goal is to help you unlock your full financial potential. Period.
WHAT WE ARE NOT:
- Debt Consolidation (we don't have any money to give you)
- A quick fix (anything worth having requires you to W-O-R-K)
- Credit repair service (not currently offering; potential future service)
- A Get-Rich-Scheme (again you have to put in the W-O-R-K)